No other IT company produces products with as good built in accessibility
systems.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Blee Blat
Sent: Friday, 16 September 2016 1:59 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IOS10 Mail app changes

I actually think Apple does better than the alternatives for accessibility. I
don't have a clue what to do with  a lot of the new features and user interface
changes. But there's an on / off switch for everything. If I ever find a use
for these features I don't understand, then I can re-enable them. Just use what
you like. These devices are trying to be made usable for what they believe to
be the common user. I'm not that so I will not complain if I don't like the way
something works. I'll just tweak things to work in a sane way and enjoy the
things that are working.