I have now listened to the podcast but I can’t seem to put my fingers in the
right place to get dots one two and three etc to do the combinations.  I want
to know if you can do the chords as if you were in Duxbury or using a Braille
machine so for instance I could do the th sign and once I did a space, this
would be written.  I try to turn my phone either portrait or landscape and it’s
not working.  I know I can’t walk in a straight line but some of you know I’ve
used a touch screen since mobile speak as Scott was saying so what am I doing
wrong can someone tell me please?  Alex’s podcast was good too.