Aleeha and Tim,
This will make it easier for me when I expect a call and am working on the Mac. Thanks to both of you.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
  Without H2O there is no life!
ancient.ali...@icloud.com

On 10/17/2016 3:05 PM, Tim Kilburn wrote:
Hi,

Yes, if you're using your Apple ear-buds, you can talk just like you do
with an iPhone or iPad.  I haven't been able to answer the call by
pressing the button on the ear-bus though like you can when connected to
the iPhone.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada