Sorry, but I find moderator's notes amusing.  You don't know how much I laugh
because little things turn in to big things.  I've not had such a laugh for a
long time on this list.  May be I'll get in to trouble, but at this point, I am
not too worried.

Cara sounds like the head mistress, Mark sounds like the naughty head deputy
who did a slight boo boo and Scott is like the kid who said something to start
this all off!  Like you do normally do Scott, always gets caught out and gets
in to trouble so he says 'sorry miss and Mr so so, won't do it again' but you
know it happens again and it catches the mods out!  Oh such fun.