I'm waiting for, at the very least, the software to improve. I want more smarts
and less audio perfection, so I need Siri to at least handle multiple users'
accounts and do things like calendars and named timers.

As to the audio jack, I very much doubt it will ever happen. This speaker is
meant to blend into the background, and interact with wireless streaming and
speech input/output. In my mind, it will never include an audio jack. But Apple
could do anything, so don't take my word for it. <smile>

--
Alex Hall