Thanks for the response. Just to clarify, I meant I want to be able to add
calendar events, or move them around. As to timers, I'd want named timers, and
to have multiple ones. For instance, I'd want HomePod to tell me the cookies
are done after 12 minutes, and that the laundry is done after 25.

Still, multiple accounts is the big one. I want HomePod to know who's speaking,
just as Siri already does on phones and iPads. It should then use that person's
account to respond to the request. Better still, use Apple Watch authentication
to make sure the person speaking is nearby, similar to automatic login on
macOS. After all, I could be on the wifi network, but nowhere near the speaker,
and HomePod will consider me present right now. That seems like a poor design
choice if one has roommates, ornery siblings, and so on.

I'm sure HomePod sounds incredible, but as someone who likes music but wants
the smarts and audio books more than tunes, I can't get behind it as it is
right now.

--
Alex Hall

list.