We have something similar called pay wave,
 No pin is needed until your paying over 80 dollars ,
 Could it be a similar feature.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of E.T.
Sent: Tuesday, 6 March 2018 2:25 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Pay and Touch ID

Kawal,
    Thanks. Well I wonder if its bank specific. I entered all that information.
I went into Wallet to see if there was something else but did not see where to
edit the card details, but did not spend a lot of time looking.

 From E.T.'s Keyboard...
    ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?