Sadly, even $5 requires a PIN. Bummer.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?

On 3/5/2018 7:01 PM, David Chittenden wrote:
It is also bank and cost specific. I have one card which requires a pin when the amount is over $80, and another card from a different bank which requires a pin at $100. Both are on Apple Pay.

Kind regards,

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com <mailto:dchitten...@gmail.com>
Mobile: +61 488 988 936