Hi!

Most of them speak, although my online sounds don't seem to work either. I
prefer to have Skype handle the speech, as Growl speaks on top of alerts that
are already speaking which gets very loud.

Secondly, the Outgoing call alert does not work properly with speech, at least
not the built-in method. But the same parameter seems to work in others. See,
it does show as "contact" when you use "@", but it just doesn't retrieve the
name in that particular alert for that reason even though the same parameter is
used.

Regards,
Nic
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com