Hi!

No, Mark, it doesn't matter. It's because of active windows, at least for the
chats which is pretty easy to discover when you switch conversations. Also,
most of the alerts just seem to be bugged, or not retrieving the information
set to the various contact parameters for all alerts which is kind of odd, I
think, given they are the same.

Regards,
Nic
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com