Hi Ricardo and Scott

Sorry this is just an impression I have.  I will explain a little further what
I mean, and let me also say that I acknowledge that as a new mac user I
probably don't really know what I am talking about.

It is things like bringing up a context menu. There is obviously the 4 finger
VO way to do this. Is there any keyboard only way of doing this other then the
VO one? Under windows there is a specific key for this as well as at least one
other 2 finger keyboard shortcut.

I get the impression that a lot of the UI in OSX is designed to be interacted
with by using a mouse or now the track pad primarily.  This is obviously the
same with windows but in windows I think that you would be more likely to be
able to find a keystroke which would accomplish the task you wanted. VO seems
to have to overcome the lack of a native keyboard shortcut and it often seems
that there are a lot of steps that are needed to get the job done. Not to
mention the number of keys that make up some of the shortcuts.

There has been a strong history of supporting keyboard shortcuts under windows.
I read recently somewhere, possibly in the Steve Jobs biography, that at one
time he wanted to get rid of arrow keys on his keyboards altogether.

I think Pages is probably a lot more efficient to use if you are able to see
and can use the mouse. Under word you can achieve heaps with simple keyboard
shortcuts.

Anyway as I said these are just the impressions of a new mac user.

Garth