Yuma,

Thanks for the info. I am having a bit of trouble trying to get people
associated with a particular group, which may just be something I'm doing
wrong, but I suspect it is more the interface. :) I did find the Workgroup
Manager Remote app, but there seems to be a couple of Server Admin apps, so
I'll track the correct one down.
Oh on a completely different note, have you ever done business with a
Certificate Authority and if so which? I was looking at SSL certs and seems you
can either do self signing or pay some amount to have one certified. I'm not
sure it makes much difference or is completely necessary to have a certified
cert for personal use.

Thanks,