Hi Scott. I appologize for that whole "Apple Hater" comment. I said that
because you were thinking of switching to Android but since you have three
Apple products I take that back. Yeah, when I updated my Itunes, I didn't like
a few things that it did. That whole grid view thing was stupid though I
changed it back to the classic view after I learned how, which by the way you
don't need a hack for it as someone said earlier in this thread. And I didn't
like that when I updated it changed my shuffling setting to off without my
knowing it. These are minor annoyances, but I have faith that Apple will make a
fix in the next update.

Shawn
Sent from my white Mac Book