Hi all,

I downloaded the free 14 day trial of Fantastical for Mac. I managed to get
through the set up process fine, but seem to be having some issues with the app.

The app doesn't appear to have a window. I can only seem to access  some kind
of system menu, and this only displays a search field and list of events and
reminders. I can't seem to actually see a calendar view.

I want to let the developer know about this, but want to confirm my findings
with someone else first so I can give the developer accurate and useful
information in my report. Similarly, if someone else has already contacted them
about accessibility then maybe it's not worth the bother.

Thanks,
Nic