Thanks again for your help, Christina. I found the calendar view like you said.
But like you I couldn't seem to find any information on the events or reminders
associated with each day.

I am looking for a calendar much like Apple's Calendar but one that let's me
view reminders along side events. Sadly, seems Fantastical for Mac won't quite
do the trick. I find entering events in Apple's Calendar easy enough, so I
don't think Fantastical for Mac offers me too much.

Just out of interest, Christina, have you tried entering an event in Apple's
Calendar lately? I've heard people talk about how easy it is with Fantastical,
but it sounds much the same as with Calendar. I think Apple must have improved
this. For instance, you can now just type Dinner on Saturday at 8, and Apple
will create an event at 8PM next Saturday titled Dinner. Super easy.

Cheers,
Nic