OK, I have this app. I believe getting to the calendar view is very tricky. I
will try to look at it. I do not use the app for that. I only use it to add
calendar events. I can’t explain why but I just much prefer Fantastical for
this. If I remember correctly, the calendar view pops up when the mouse hovers
over something. I will ask my son to look at it with me and get back to you
soon. :)

Christina
Sent from Christina's iMac :)