I honestly do not find many features I can use on the mac version of
Fantastical.  It’s very tricky. Plus, you can navigate around the month view of
the calendar but VO won’t announce if you have any events on that day. Well, it
does not on my computer.  I mainly purchased the app because I just found it so
easy to enter an event. That is the only thing I use it for.

Good Luck,

Sent from Christina's iMac :)