I suppose you could just boot from MMC and then install everything on it !
I don't see how you can compare a N80 and the 770 ???

Fred

sebastian maemo a écrit :
Hi Fran:
I've got 1GB card. 128MB is the internal memory of my 770. And that is ALL I've got to install applications. Since it is IMPOSSIBLE (unless you tell me how) to install an application in MMC. So easy to understand... I think I'm going to resell my 770. I'm fed up with struggling with it and getting almost nothing. My S60 Symbian-based N80 phone works far much better than my 770.

2007/2/2, Frantisek Dufka <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:

    sebastian maemo wrote:
     > Don't you get pretty soon the no-more-free-memory
     > advertisement after installing octave and abiword? Wouldn't you
    like to
     > install anything you like and more?

    http://fanoush.wz.cz/maemo/#initfs
    http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HowTo_GetStartedWithSardine
    <http://maemo.org/maemowiki/HowTo_GetStartedWithSardine>

    You need bigger card than the 128MB one, though. 1 or 2GB are not that
    expensive nowadays.

    Frantisek