> On Mar 20, 2015, at 03:23 AM, Peter Shute <psh...@nuw.org.au> wrote:
>
> If you're referring to the problem of getting the selection boundaries in
> exactly the right spot, I'm well familiar with that. So easy to get them
> within one or two characters, but requires excessive concentration and effort
> to get them closer. Don't know why they don't add cursor keys to help with it.

NextApp Keyboard does have arrow keys, as well as a key to switch from cursor
movement to selection movement and other useful things missing from most soft
keyboards. It's not nearly as easy as with a real keyboard, but it does at
least provide the functionality.

--

Matthew Needham
mneed...@hdfgroup.org