On Thu, May 28, 2026, at 7:26 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Paul Tomblin via Mailman-users writes:
>
?
>
> The only thing I can think of is that there is a template variable
> reference starting the template, and for some reason that has that odd
> signature component as a value.

Like I said, there’s no templates listed in the UI. This affects all messages 
to the list, whether the sender is using TOFU quoting or trimmed top quoting. 
None of the other mailing lists in this domain have any templates either, and 
none of them have any weird footers.

Before I converted to Mailman 3, the footer was “— \nAdministration: <old admin 
url>” and I think that was under non-digest sending options.

-- 
Paul Tomblin
_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/FABNFMAFPS7R7U7SKKQPLCJAME62PD5L/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to