On 5/28/26 03:30, Paul Tomblin via Mailman-users wrote:
One of my mailing lists that I converted over from my Mailman 2 instance 
doesn’t get used much. Well, something momentous happened and it got several 
messages overnight, and I noticed something odd about them. Every one has the 
signature “— \nAdministration:”. This looks like a fragment of the signature 
that Mailman 2 used to put on them, but I can’t figure out where it’s 
configured. There’s nothing in the list or domain template list that would do 
that. How can I stop it doing that?


Look in /path/to/mailman/var/templates/lists/<LIST-ID>/en/ for a list:member:regular:footer.txt template.


--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/GRXUS77ENC6UEBRZAHN2WNZ3GSVMRGDV/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to