On 5/28/26 06:57, Paul Tomblin via Mailman-users wrote:

But anyway, I had no idea those templates were there, so I'll have to file that 
away in my memory for next time I wonder why lists have footers that don't show 
up in the UI. Am I right in thinking that a UI configured template will 
override the ones in that directory tree?


That is correct. Creating a template in Postorius will put an entry for that template in the template table in the database with a URI pointing to Postorius and that is where Mailman core will go to find that template. However, it you delete that template from Postorius, that will remove the entry from the template table, and absent that, Mailman core will fall back to default search rules.

--
Mark Sapiro <[email protected]>        The highway is for gamblers,
San Francisco Bay Area, California    better use your sense - B. Dylan

_______________________________________________
Mailman-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
https://lists.mailman3.org/mailman3/lists/mailman-users.mailman3.org/
Archived at: 
https://lists.mailman3.org/archives/list/[email protected]/message/4OXSHURRH7N7JOQK62MD7O5OOTSVUFSO/

This message sent to [email protected]

Reply via email to