Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best procedure when moving IMAP
providers/servers? I have a couple of domains with a couple of email addresses
on each and 2-3 GB of mail on the server (and in Mailmate of course). I'm not
100% happy with my current provider, so I'm considering moving to a different
one. But how best to do it without losing mail? And if anyone has any
recommendations as to providers I'm all ears. Preferably northern
Europe/Scandinavia. But anywhere in the world will do if there are compelling
reasons to go there.

Cheers
Ian