Thanks,

As with Apple, they used to remember your email address associated with
your credit card, now, likely due to privacy/security concerns, when you
want the receipt to be emailed to you, you need to type your email address
each time. Now, many people do not know their email address especially when
the system originally suggested for an already used email address was to
add a number to the email address. michelle@mailbox is taken but
michelle1@mailbox is free....

Apple does not email credit card details in receipts. Well like in all
receipts, they only print the last 4 numbers of your credit card.

I'm not sure what is the solution here...