Is forwarding mail something your users never do?  Or do you think the
sender should be able to specify that the mail can't be forwarded?

With the exception of a pure -all record, policy enforcement based purely
on spf is a poor choice.  Maybe, depending on your users, it won't raise
the fp rate that much.  OTOH, if you just reject without letting in a
fraction, how do you even know what your fp rate is?  Waiting for feedback
from your users that they're missing messages they may not even know they
should have gotten is a poor way to measure effectiveness.

Brandon