You appear to be making the naive assumption that every SPF record is correct, or worse, that whatever the SPF record must be correct even if it's not what the system manager intended, or it doesn't describe the domain's actual mail.

In reality, nearly every SPF record is wrong, because SPF's simple model of mail transport cannot describe all the ways that people send mail. A competent mail system manager will deal with that, rather than imagining that he can force the rest of the world to change.

As I have said many times, my goal is to deliver the mail that my users want. SPF, DKIM, and DMARC are all useful, but I do not make unilateral decisions based on what any of them say. Having talked to the people who run many of the world's largest mail systems, I can assure you that they don't either.

Regards,
John Levine, jo...@taugh.com, Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY