Yes, forwarding spam to us is generally a really poor idea, especially over
ipv6 [image: ].

The 18 is more of a source code, ie the source of the rejection, not really
a specific error code.  They're not generally useful to end users.

We've discussed before that one thing that may work best is to forward the
non-spam, and have the user use pop3 to fetch the spam.

GSuite users can also denote a host as an inbound gateway to get around
this problem, but I was never able to get the resources to have gmail users
have the same ability.  It's possible this is something we could use arc
for.

Brandon