I need these two email addresses removed from EVERY newsletter on EVERY platform:

jarl...@mxroute.com
ab...@mxroute.com

Sendinblue, Mailjet, SES, ActiveCampaign, and every other company that fits in a category with these companies. I know there are representatives in this mailing list. I am so sick and tired of reporting every single spam email and maybe, just maybe, I get removed from one newsletter a week. I was maliciously attacked, my inboxes registered for an ungodly amount of mailing lists that did not use any kind of double opt in standards. These mailing lists are all supported by the companies mentioned. I am done with single reports and mostly being ignored. I need representatives from these companies to push a message up the chain: Find EVERY mailing list with these two emails in them and REMOVE them.

Thank you, and apologies for the time wasted by anyone else who took a moment to read this.