Simon,

Today I found another bunch of bank phishing e-mails from "deka-sparkasse.com".

You know I've already informed you that anonymously registered domains make bad customers. This one was registered through dynadot.com, exactly like the "gvestdeka.com" phishing domain about which I gave you a heads-up on May 5th.

You wrote that you identified and closed the sending account (of gvestdeka.com) the day before, and that I should feel free to ask any questions. Well I did that, but I did not get a reply from you.

How is it possible that EXACTLY THE SAME phishing criminal can still send through your service after you were given very specific information on how to identify and block them at the start?

 * Registration through dynadot.com
 * Registration on 2022-05-11T20:10:42.0Z, just a few hours ago
 * Stopwords "deka" and "sparkasse" in domain name

There is no acceptable excuse for letting this through. These guys could have been detected before sending the very first mail.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin