Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I was on leave.

I see the issue is solved, but I’m interested of the solution you found.

If an OVHcloud’s customer have any network issue, he can contact the support
team. They know how to make network test to identify if it’s network issue
(e.g. : peering) or other issue (e.g. : blacklist) and can escalade to the
right team if needed. Did you contact the support team ? If yes, please provide
me the ticketID and I’ll check what they did.

-- /n
Alexandre Dangréau
Head of Trust & Safety
VU.Ethics & Compliance
M : +33 (0)669337320
https://twitter.com/ovhcloud https://www.linkedin.com/company/ovhgroup/ https://www.ovhcloud.com/fr/

This message was sent from OVH Groupe SAS, or one of its subsidiaries or
affiliated entities, and is intended only for the sole use of the designated
recipient(s). It may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you
are not a designated recipient, you may not review, copy, use or distribute
this message. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.