Dňa 13. marca 2024 16:32:42 UTC používateľ Andrew C Aitchison via mailop
<mailop@mailop.org> napísal:

>Has anyone checked what traffic is still using TLS 1.0 or TLS 1.1 ?

Yes, some infected machines from DZ, BR, AR, ID and so :-)

I checked last 90 days log now, i found only small number of plain
text deliveries to me, but no one legitimate host with failed TLS
attempt before plain text, thus i guess no fallback, just no TLS.
As i have disabled TLS1.0 & 1.1 for long time, i check that from
time to time, just to be sure.

BTW i have one old debian 7 (wheezy, 2013) and its openssl
provides TLS1.2, thus even that host must be fain (but it is
not involved in mail nor any other public network services)...

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk/