Dear James Butrica and Jim O´Hara:
Thanks a lot for your advices, they will be very useful. I´ve already worked with the Fourth Eclogue, but the bibliography is really of great interest.
To tell you alll something else about me, I´m working, with a group, on the translation to spanish of Servius Commentary on Vergil´s Aeneid; that´s why I´m interested in anciente secondary tradition too. Besides, my main interest now is to enter in the so called "late antiquity", that is not a very well investigated item here in Argentina.
Thanks,
Julieta Cardigni.