Italo Vignoli wrote:
Apologies for top posting, but smartphones are a real pain. Please comment my 
presentation trying to be as severe as possible. I already know that the rythm 
is way too slow, and I should speed up a little. Also, I should add some 
transitions, to keep up the production of endorphines. But I really would like 
to get opinions of English natives and US residents.

Generally speaking, it has been a nice and enjoyable experience. Ciao.


Hi Italo,

Speaking for myself I found the talk informative, easy to follow and listen to. Maybe my being born and raised in the South where thing are taken at a little slower pace. For me it answered the question of "Why the fork?" that we got a lot of at SCaLE. We did the best we could with the information we had at the time, which was close. I would suggest that anyone planning to attend a show review the video to get a better sense of the reasoning behind the fork.

Andy

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to