On 4/10/11 6:40 PM, Jeff Chimene wrote:

I'd recommend a presentation remote
control<https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=&q=presentation+remote>

I always have a presentation remote with me (unfortunately, not the bluetooth one this time), but the podium was crammed with cables and I could not set up my Mac until the very last minute, and I simply forgot to connect the remote when I had to start the presentation.

Interesting that you raised the endorphin issue. I usually handle that by
getting the audience to stand at the start of the talk and "raise their
hands in praise of OSS!" followed by "Let's sweep out the proprietary
software!" You get the idea.

I have tried to keep up the interest with some humor, but transitions help a lot. I will add them next time, as I will use a similar slide show in other conferences.

Anyway, I am happy to hear that judgement - so far - are positive.

--
Italo Vignoli
[email protected]
mobile +39.348.5653829
VoIP +39.02.320621813
skype italovignoli

--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to