On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 7:11 AM, Italo Vignoli <[email protected]>wrote:

> Apologies for top posting, but smartphones are a real pain. Please comment
> my presentation trying to be as severe as possible. I already know that the
> rythm is way too slow, and I should speed up a little. Also, I should add
> some transitions, to keep up the production of endorphines. But I really
> would like to get opinions of English natives and US residents.
>
> Generally speaking, it has been a nice and enjoyable experience. Ciao
>

Very good presentation. I'll add a link to it on my blog.

I'd recommend a presentation remote
control<https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=&q=presentation+remote>

Interesting that you raised the endorphin issue. I usually handle that by
getting the audience to stand at the start of the talk and "raise their
hands in praise of OSS!" followed by "Let's sweep out the proprietary
software!" You get the idea.

Thanks,
jec

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to