Hello Friedrich, Please confirm I have to comment on the following uploaded presentation..?
http://flourishconference.blip.tv/file/4987563/ Cheers! Peter Verona, Italy In der deutschen Hallo Friedrich, Bitte bestätige, dass ich auf den folgenden hochgeladen Präsentation .. Kommentar abgeben? http://flourishconference.blip.tv/file/4987563/ Cheers! Peter Verona, Italy ________________________________ From:Friedrich Strohmaier <[email protected]> To:[email protected] Sent:Fri, April 15, 2011 11:22:54 AM Subject:Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Video of LibO presentation from last weeks Flourish Conference available Hi Italo, *, Italo Vignoli schrieb: > Apologies for top posting, but smartphones are a real pain. Please > comment my presentation trying to be as severe as possible. Well I followed it from the very beginnig to the very end, which usually I don't with videos, which I could watch "later if there is time for". Will say: It was interesting and informativ even for me knowing much of the topic. What I was missing was the efforts of the DVD Project(s), which are going their first steps. Even if the Libreoffice-Box is only available in german for the moment and a northamerican DVD and a brasilian DVD are under way, at least a short note would be fine. Why? A DVD is bridging "the last mile" to customers, not that familiar with the web, or not trusting software just downloaded without beeing at least "confirmed" by an (expensive!) product key. Remember: It's "office"-software, handling trusted contents! There is no way more trustworthy to get our software, than handed physically by a person known and trusted. > I already > know that the rythm is way too slow, and I should speed up a little. > Also, I should add some transitions, to keep up the production of > endorphines. But I really would like to get opinions of English > natives and US residents. Well, I'm neither of these - hope it helps nevertheless :o)) [..] >> http://flourishconference.blip.tv/file/4987563/ Sadly we don't succeed to get the focus of the marketing guys and gals. We urgently need marketing maintenance! ;o)) Gruß/regards -- Friedrich Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/ LibreOffice and more on CD/DVD images -- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected] Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/ All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted -- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected] Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/ All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
