Charles, Sorry, but I don't wish be rude neither to go deeper in those issues because they aren't the main discussion in this thread (Commence of the TDF store). I have no time to waste trying to convince you of things you refuse to see. People a little more open minded certainly understood my point.
Discussing with you is frequently a "merry-go-round", because you always go back to questions you have already made and people have already answered. I'm still not sure if you do that because you wish to win by getting the other part tired, or if you really can't understand what people are saying. Or if you simply have a sadic wish to torture people who don't agree with you. Or maybe have a need to impose you point. Or both, I don't know. The fact is: I have no time to play with you, ok? I think you're not the right person to judge if I feel LibreOffice as this, or that. My view of LibreOffice is *mine*. If you don't agree to my point that's ok for me. You have the right. Fortunately, you can't "fire" me. =) And also fortunately your view is not a common sense among people I used to talk in this community. The community I've been talking to thinks a little bit different from you. Thanks God! I think I have already told what I had to tell, and that's all. I know some other guys have taken my point into consideration also. So, If you want to discuss what you do think community is and what I do, please open another thread and we'll discuss it there. I don't intend to reply any questions regarding to diferent views on what community is or isn't in this thread. But I can tell you in advance: I prefer waste my time translating documentation to Portuguese, than writing long e-mails replying to your (already answered) questions. So, I could delay my replies. Cheers. -- Paulo de Souza Lima Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador http://www.pasl.net.br http://almalivre.wordpress.com Curitiba - PR Linux User #432358 Ubuntu User #28729 "For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and the peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher -- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected] Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/ Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/ All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
