2011/9/5 Charles-H. Schulz <[email protected]>

> Paulo,
>
>
Hi.


> Accusations of torture and sadistic behaviour should never been made
> lightly. It's okay not to always have the right arguments.


Sorry for that, but sometimes we feel so, talking to you... It's annoying.


> I hope my
> position was clear.


Your position is very clear. It has always been. =)


> I still don't understand some of your points but it
> maybe I don't have to understand everything.


That's the problem, but I don't want to make you understand by force. I
prefer to give you time to live and see by yourself... =)


> And the last thing I would want
> is to refrain you drom contributing.
>
>
I won't =)


> Best,
>
> Charles.
>

Cheers.

-- 
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador
http://www.pasl.net.br
http://almalivre.wordpress.com
Curitiba - PR
Linux User #432358
Ubuntu User #28729

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and the
peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to