On Sun, 2012-06-10 at 15:43 +0200, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> No worries. As for the US NGO thing, let's see if it might work via SPI.
> 
> Best,
> Charles.

<snip>

Howdy,

That would be great, putting it on the agenda for the BOD meeting,
Charles. SPI could indeed work I would think, as the benefit which
requires the Tax number derived from the non-profit page status is the
ability to run our own ad piece on videos published from the account,
linking back to a donation site for the registered organization.

Personally, I would take the time to explore the possibility of having
Google accept the TDF German tax ID - certainly worth an email to
someone I think - but if not, then look at SPI. 

In and of itself however this doesn't really address the original
posters question though - which is how to make better use of the UTube
channel.

I haven't done anything much, really, with it - and by that I mean, I
haven't produced content, either directly or by actively seeking content
out.

So - - the account is there, it is there for the foundation's use and
control. Available to anyone that wants to make use of it, some can
offer to create content certainly, and I hope there is a person or two
out there interested in managing the site also, I have no problem
passing along the login credentials and setting the email account used
to register the account the forward account emails to your inbox.

Still though the real work is content creation? 



//drew




-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to