On 06/09/2012 12:57 PM, Florian Reisinger wrote:
Hi!

Skipping everything to only say the most important: If I am not alone, I would try to do this, although I am not used to YouTube...

I have tried several search phrases to get only "what is LibreOffice", "about LibreOffice", etc., and keep getting info about how to do something or some "non professional" out-of-date video talking about LibreOffice.

Is there a link out there of an English language video for "introducing LO" to the general public and letting people know why it would be a good alternative to MSO?

There is one from "nixiedoeslinux" that states MSO is 2 years old and there is LO to use.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sloEMUt7n5Q

There is a user called "LibreOffice" but that set of videos seems to show "personal views" by a single person, not from TDF/LO.

If the LibreOffice user is not associated with TDF, there might be some problems with getting an "official LibreOffice" channel, since there already is a Libreoffice "user".

Still, I would like to find a good more-professional video that is from TDF/LO people telling potential users why LO is a good options for them, instead of buying MSO. It would be nice to have it and link to it from the different TDF/LO pages that are geared to provide the initial information about LO to the potential users.

The video does not have to be a high-end type of production, but some good audio and video of a computer display showing LO in use and maybe some "presentation" style of information about the advantages of LO as a users default office suite.


--
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to