On 10/06/2012, at 21:34, "Charles-H.Schulz"
<charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Le dimanche 10 juin 2012 à 09:27 +1000, Jean Weber a écrit :
>> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM, drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Howdy Tom,
>>>
>>> Absolutely, if you want to start using it today that can happen.
>>>
>>> I saw the conversation start and have been late getting into it.
>>>
>>> Seriously, the account is ready for anyone that wants to work it - even
>>> if you just have ideas of 'exactly' what you want to see there.
>>>
>>> One item that I mentioned before, that is worth a follow up mention.
>>> YouTube supports a non-profit page status, which would make it much
>>> better for the foundations use, the web page discussing states that if
>>> you have a US Tax exempt number sign up is via a web form. I think it's
>>> worth someone, particularly someone who can knows someone in Google
>>> directly, addressing the question of a special exemption of the US
>>> requirement for TDF. Given the legal status in Germany it seems at least
>>> worth an email.
>>>
>>> Anyway, again if you want to do something specific with site, or anyone,
>>> just let me know - right now that requires shared account credentials,
>>> for a shared admin, which is acceptable for 2 or 3 people I think. The
>>> non-profit status would be the way to go however..
>>>
>>> //drew
>>

>> I thought that might be you, Drew!
>>
>> I agree, if someone can follow up on getting a non-profit page for LO
>> on YouTube, that would be best.
>
> Good idea. I'll put it on the agenda of our next Board confcall (this
> Wednesday); if for some reason it's not there in about 48 hours, please
> feel free to put it yourself.
>
> Best,
> Charles.

Charles,

As I understand the situation, the main issue is that the criteria for a non
profit page on YouTube include US non profit status, so someone from TDF will
need to get in touch with someone at YouTube and find out if a German non
profit will qualify.

Jean