On 10/06/2012, at 21:34, "Charles-H.Schulz" 
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Le dimanche 10 juin 2012 à 09:27 +1000, Jean Weber a écrit :
>> On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 8:18 AM, drew jensen <[email protected]> 
>> wrote:
>>> On Sat, 2012-06-09 at 23:02 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
>>>> Hi :)
>>>> At a quick guess the person using the "Libreoffice" name on YouTube might 
>>>> be thrilled to elt TDF take over the name.  They probably set it up to 
>>>> give to TDF originally and then found a lack of interest at the time.
>>>> Regards from
>>>> Tom :)
>>> 
>>> Howdy Tom,
>>> 
>>> Absolutely, if you want to start using it today that can happen.
>>> 
>>> I saw the conversation start and have been late getting into it.
>>> 
>>> Seriously, the account is ready for anyone that wants to work it - even
>>> if you just have ideas of 'exactly' what you want to see there.
>>> 
>>> One item that I mentioned before, that is worth a follow up mention.
>>> YouTube supports a non-profit page status, which would make it much
>>> better for the foundations use, the web page discussing states that if
>>> you have a US Tax exempt number sign up is via a web form. I think it's
>>> worth someone, particularly someone who can knows someone in Google
>>> directly, addressing the question of a special exemption of the US
>>> requirement for TDF. Given the legal status in Germany it seems at least
>>> worth an email.
>>> 
>>> Anyway, again if you want to do something specific with site, or anyone,
>>> just let me know - right now that requires shared account credentials,
>>> for a shared admin, which is acceptable for 2 or 3 people I think. The
>>> non-profit status would be the way to go however..
>>> 
>>> //drew
>> 
>> 
>> I thought that might be you, Drew!
>> 
>> I agree, if someone can follow up on getting a non-profit page for LO
>> on YouTube, that would be best.
> 
> Good idea. I'll put it on the agenda of our next Board confcall (this
> Wednesday); if for some reason it's not there in about 48 hours, please
> feel free to put it yourself.
> 
> Best,
> Charles.


Sorry, in my last reply I had misunderstood this note from you. You meant add 
an agenda item, not add the page to YouTube. Guess I'm not as awake as I 
thought. Sorry for the extra noise. :-)

Jean


> 
>> 
>> --Jean
>> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Charles-H. Schulz
> Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,
> Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
> Rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
> Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
> Problems? 
> http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
> 

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to