Hi all,

Mike Saunders wrote on 13-08-18 11:41:

> ..
> So based on them, I've created a new header image, which also adds a bit
> of information about the software using our familiar tagline, and
> encourages people to get involved:
>
> https://i.imgur.com/mY2essw.png

Love it. I would like to breed a bit about "join our community". Could
there be some wording that expresses more the great opportunity,
enabling, to do what you want or need?

Some rough fist shots: "Do it", "Do LibreOffice", "Need to join", "Join
what you like/need", "Joining brings power/chances", ..

From the use of the header-image, we don't need "LibreOffice" in it?

Cheers,

--
Cor Nouws