On 13/08/2018 15:38, Cor Nouws wrote:

> Me too. But am not conviced that "Join us" will convince others, will
> make them understand what is in it for them.

That's what we can use the individual tweets and posts for, to provide
specifics. Given the limited space in the banner, I think we shouldn't
try to do too much and make it cluttered. With the current wording, we
express:

1) What it is
2) Who makes it
3) That people CAN join in (saving the HOW for individual posts)

Here's another version with grey text, as suggested by Andreas. I think
it looks a bit better than the green text:

https://i.imgur.com/GxqY9h8.png

Cheers,
Mike