Hi all,

I still prefer the first idea from the first mail.

Just my 2 cents

Am 13.08.2018 um 16:04 schrieb Mike Saunders:
On 13/08/2018 15:38, Cor Nouws wrote:
Me too. But am not conviced that "Join us" will convince others, will
make them understand what is in it for them.
That's what we can use the individual tweets and posts for, to provide
specifics. Given the limited space in the banner, I think we shouldn't
try to do too much and make it cluttered. With the current wording, we
express:

1) What it is
2) Who makes it
3) That people CAN join in (saving the HOW for individual posts)

Here's another version with grey text, as suggested by Andreas. I think
it looks a bit better than the green text:

https://i.imgur.com/GxqY9h8.png

Cheers,
Mike

--