Hey Sidorela,

On 27/12/2018 22:43, Sidorela Uku wrote:

> Great to be part of the LO marketing mailing list. This is my first post
> here and I'm happy to update you on the work that Collective68 has been
> doing during this time for WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice site. Please check
> them and feel free to share your thoughts with us, feedback is always
> welcome :)

Thanks very much for sharing this! I was going to follow up with Redon
to check the status of the site, so it's awesome to see that it's in a
good shape already...

> Preview of the site:
> https://collective68.pages.collective68.tech/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice

Looks great! This is something we can really promote, I think. The only
change I'd make is: "What's your area of expertise?" -- IMO we don't
want people to feel put off if they're not experts in something, so how
about:

"What area interests you?"

> /Design for the site:/
>     We had three proposals. Which are uploaded also in our git works:
> https://git.collective68.tech/Collective68/our-works/tree/master/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice
>
> Now we have proceed with the first version from those. Feedback from the
> community is welcomed.

The first (existing design) looks good to me. Simple, clear, with big
chunky buttons just begging to be pressed :-)

> Please let me know if you have any other question regarding the site. In
> my opinion,the next step is to host it somewhere else, maybe at
> LibreOffice GitHub projects (https://github.com/LibreOffice). When you
> have some feedback on this, let me know where the code should be
> uploaded to be visible for all the community.

So I believe we have the domain whatcanidoforlibreoffice.org already;
once we've had a bit of feedback from others, we can look at making it
live -- what do you think?

Cheers,
Mike