Hi Sophie,

I added temporary background-image to test how it looks.

Regarding categories we have 9:
Documentation
Advocacy
Communication and Marketing,
Testing Software,
Translation & Localization,
Design,
Infrastructure,
User support,
Development.

Do you have any proposal for the short sentence used as description when
each category gets choosen. A cool short text, to motivate contributors.

Best regards,
Sidorela