Hi all,

I have worked with the website this week to improve it even further. I think it looks better if there is a background photo/image. [1]

Now the page and background image are fully responsive on mobile and web. Also some small changes can be done. I have added also italian translation. (thanks @Italo)

I think we should migrate the code on github now, here: https://github.com/LibreOffice

What do you think?

I don't know who maintains github, but can we have a repo there dedicated for this?

Best regards,

Sidorela

[1] - https://collective68.pages.collective68.tech/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice/