Hey Sidorela,

On 22/02/2019 17:24, Sidorela Uku wrote:

> I have worked with the website this week to improve it even further. I
> think it looks better if there is a background photo/image. [1]

Yep, it's looking good, thanks for working on it!

> I think we should migrate the code on github now, here:
> https://github.com/LibreOffice
>
> What do you think?

Sure, we can do that -- but in the meantime, shall we make this live by
making whatcanidoforlibreoffice.org redirect to
https://collective68.pages.collective68.tech/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice/ ?

I know that's not the most elegant way to do it, but it could take a
while to get the other bits done (I'm not sure about the technical
requirements), whereas pointing the .org URL at the existing site should
be a simple job for the infra team.

What do you think -- are we ready to go live? Sophie, any thoughts? It's
such a great idea, that I'd like to start promoting it soon :-)

Mike