It amazes me that this rubbish is considered the cornerstone of 20th
century philosophy. From formalism to the censorship of thought.
Ultrasophisticated juvenalia. I can see what Rosa--is Rosa really a she
or really a Rosa or Lichtenstein?--sees in this. It prevents the
self-reflection of a Brittrot sectarian.